Bodine BTB15D Emergency Inverter for Dimmable Type B TLED Lamps
The BTB15D is the latest emergency lighting inverter specifically designed for the new phase cut dimmable Type B TLED lamps. The BTB15D uses a patented AC phase cut dimming output to drive these new dimmable Type B TLED lamps during emergency conditions. And though designed with new TLEDs in mind, the BTB15D is also compatible with any phase cut dimmable luminaire of 15 W or less.
Small enough to easily be installed inside of the luminaire, the BTB15D is also available with a conduit option and is remote mountable for nearly all possible applications. The BTB15D is suitable for factory or field installation in the US and Canada, suitable for indoor and damp locations, and is CEC Title 20 compliant.
August 5, 2021
- Small size, in fixture, emergency solution for new dimmable Type B TLEDs, like the Philips MainsFit CorePro, which are now required to meet new DLC Performance Standards V5.0.
- Designed for dimming Type B TLED’s but compatible with any phase-cut dimming luminaire or lamp rated 15 watts or less.
- Works where a standard LED emergency driver will not.
- Low profile enclosure, with and without conduit options for linear or downlight applications.
- Suitable for factory or field installation in the US and Canada, suitable for indoor and damp locations, and CEC Title 20 compliant.
- Remote mounting up to 250 feet.