Advance Xitanium DuraVolt 180W LED drivers
Advance Xitanium DuraVolt LED drivers are designed to help alleviate failures due to poor power quality. These drivers are ideal for use in retrofit and rehab industrial and outdoor luminaires that are more prone to poor power quality. They enable long life luminaire designs with a wide variety of loads and adjustable current options while continuing to offer the same quality and features of our proven line of Xitanium drivers.
November 20, 2019
- 50,000+ hour lifetime*
- Programmable output current through SimpleSet
- 277-480V "Duravolt" range
- 0-10V dimming suitable for UL Class 1 and Class 2 wiring
*Advance Xitanium LED drivers are manufactured to engineering standards correlating to a designed and average life expectancy of 50,000 hours of operation at maximum rated case temperature. Minimum 90% survivals based on MTTF modeling.
- Ideal for use in industrial systems at 277V lines with poor power quality or where loss of neutral issues are prevalent
- Enables long life luminaire designs
- Enables fixture designs with wide variety of loads and adjustable current options
- Parking garages