Advance Xitanium 50W Linear LED Driver with Auxiliary Power Supply and ComfortFade
The Advance Xitanium range of linear LED drivers is designed to provide OEMs with ultimate flexibility. These models are compatible with standard 0-10V dimming systems to deliver reliably smooth dimming performance down to a minimum of 1%. Enabled with SimpleSet technology, these drivers offer the needed flexibility and performance for the application with precise tuning of drive currents, selectable dimming curves and adjustable minimum dimming levels. With wide operating windows, slim profile and simple current adjustability, the drivers make it easy for luminaire manufacturers to design linear fixtures with desired lumen levels to suit the application.
October 22, 2018
- 50,000+ hour lifetime*
- SimpleSet programmable
- Large operating window
- 1% minimum dim level
- 24V 20mA auxilliary power supply
- Slim profile housing enables easy design-in with excellent thermal performance
- Enables simple, fast, flexible application-specific configurations
- Enables fixture designs with comprehensive application coverage for various loads and lumen levels.
- Indoor linear applications such as troffers and pendants
- Big box stores
* Advance Xitanium LED drivers are manufactured to engineering standards correlating to a designed and average life expectancy of 50,000 hours of operation at maximum rated case temperature. Minimum 90% survivals based on MTTF modeling.