Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 modules
The new Fortimo VO LV2 module is designed to pair perfectly with the Advance CertaDrive gen 2 LED driver with no programming necessary. The paired solution is ready out of the box with the quality and reliability that is synonymous with the Advance and Fortimo names. These modules are designed to meet all the basic needs of recessed ambient lighting applications, with excellent price per lumen value and high design flexibility. The LED strip VO offers 50,000 hrs life(1) of CRI80 light quality, at efficacies of up to 175 lm/W, and 3SDCM color consistency. The LED strip VO also offers a five-year limited system warranty(2).
December 12, 2018
- Energy efficacy up to 175 lm/W (Tc 45°C). Lumen per foot varies per module type.
- 3 SDCM color consistency
- CRI80 color rendering
- 50,000 hrs1 lifetime
- Push-in connectors
- Mechanical footprint compatible with LED strip product family and Zhaga
- Flexible and economical fixture design
- High energy efficacy
- High quality of light
- Long lifetime
- Easy wiring and daisy-chaining
- Low system cost and optimized performance with five-year limited system warranty2 when paired with Advance Xitanium LED drivers or Advance CertaDrive gen 2 drivers
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 22in 2100lm linear module - datasheet
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 22in 4200lm linear module - datasheet
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 22in 6250lm linear module - datasheet
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 44in 4200lm linear module - datasheet
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 44in 8400lm linear module - datasheet
- Advance Fortimo LED Strip VO LV2 44in 12500lm linear module - datasheet
1. Average rated life is based on engineering data and probability analysis. The hours are at the B50, L70 point – 50,000 hours life with 70% lumen maintenance at Tc point.
2. For more information on Signify's’ limited warranty please visit www.philips.com/warranties.