Philips Fortimo SLM Gen 7 modules
Philips Fortimo SLM Gen7 continues to focus on the combination of quality of light and performance. This results in an extensive portfolio of lumen ranges, CCTs and spectra.
May 16, 2019
- 50,000+ hour lifetime1
- Instant full light
- Small LES for narrow beam angles and small reflector designs
- Extensive range of CCTs
1 Average rated life is based on engineering data and probability analysis. The hours are at the B50, L70 point – 50,000 hours life with 70% lumen maintenance at Tc point.
- Best quality of light available for all applications
- Flexibility to select a different lumen output between 800 and 10000 lmState of the art Chip-on-Board (CoB) technology, enabling highest system efficacy
- System proposition (CoB + Holder + driver)
- Flexibility to optimize luminaire performance (lm/W or high lm output)
- Architectural lighting
- Retail spot lighting
- Recessed downlight