Advance Fortimo LED Strip LV5 Variable Length LED modules
Advance Fortimo LED Strip LV5 Variable Length modules come in a variety of options at 44in or 47.5in board lengths. The Performance (PR) level offers CRI 80 or CRI 90 options at 4,400lm as well as FlexTune tunable white options. The Standard (ST) level offers CRI 80 or CRI 90 options at 8,000lm. The module can be split into 2 modules to offer greater design flexibility.
January 31, 2020
- High flux density of up to 2000 lm per foot
- Narrow width of only 20mm
- Can be split into two modules4
- High lumen maintenance (TM21) of L90 36,000 hours
- 3 SDCM color consistency
- Tight Vf binning enables longer daisy chaining
4. Only two LED Modules can be produced from one full-length variable length module as wire trap connectors are only located on the last module section on each end of the full-length module. The method for separation of the variable length LED modules can be found in the Advance Fortimo LED Linear Module Design-In guide located here.
- High energy efficacy and long lifetime1 provide optimized total cost of ownership
- Slim width and 4ft length provide excellent design-in options and assembly
- High quality and warm color temperatures of light enables new application areas like hospitality
- 5-year limited system warranty with Advance Xitanium LED drivers2
- Specifications enable DLC Premium category3
1. Average rated life is based one engineering data testing and probability analysis. The hours are at the B50, L70 point – 50,000 hours life with 70% lumen maintenance at Tc point.
2. View limited warranty at www.signify.com/warranties for details and restrictions.
3. Fortimo LED strip LV5 is not a DesignLights Consortium™ (DLC) qualified product. It is an OEM component that meets certain performance specifications that are geared toward meeting DLC Standard Tier (v4.0) in a fully assembled fixture. The customer is liable for proper design manufacturing, testing and qualification according to DLC requirements.