Advance Fortimo LED Strip LV5 CRI90 LED modules
Advance Fortimo LED Strip LV5 CRI 90 modules come in 5.5in, 11in, 22in, and 23.7in lengths. They come in Performance (PR), Standard (ST), and FlexTune tunable white options to cover a wide range of customer needs. Fortimo LED strip modules are the ideal choice for high-performance high-quality luminaires for direct and indirect lighting in offices, banks, schools, public buildings, supermarkets and other applications to replace high energy efficiency T5 fluorescent lighting.
January 31, 2020
- High flux density of up to 2000 lm per foot
- Narrow width of only 20mm
- High lumen maintenance (TM21) of L90 36,000 hours
- 3 SDCM color consistency
- Tight Vf binning enables longer daisy chaining
- High energy efficacy and long lifetime1 provide optimized total cost of ownership
- Slim width, excellent design-in options and assembly
- High quality and warm color temperatures of light enables new application areas like hospitality
- 5-year limited system warranty with Advance Xitanium LED drivers2
- Specifications enable DLC Premium category3
1. Average rated life is based one engineering data testing and probability analysis. The hours are at the B50, L70 point – 50,000 hours life with 70% lumen maintenance at Tc point.
2. View limited warranty at www.signify.com/warranties for details and restrictions.
3. Fortimo LED strip LV5 is not a DesignLights Consortium™ (DLC) qualified product. It is an OEM component that meets certain performance specifications that are geared toward meeting DLC Standard Tier (v4.0) in a fully assembled fixture. The customer is liable for proper design manufacturing, testing and qualification according to DLC requirements.