Bodine BSL310HAZSB Emergency LED Driver
The BSL310HAZSB universal input emergency LED driver works in conjunction with an AC LED driver that has an output current not to exceed 3.0A. It provides 90 minutes of emergency lighting in the event of a failure of normal power and can deliver up to 10.4W to an LED load. The BSL310HAZSB is UL Component Recognized (U.S. and Canada) for factory installation only and is suitable for use in Class I, Division 2 type fixtures. It is suitable for indoor and damp locations and for sealed & gasketed fixtures, including fixtures rated for wet locations. These fixtures should be tested by the fixture manufacturer in accordance with the standards pertaining to Class I, Division 2 applications.
- Separate battery design
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous location luminaires
- Allows OEMs to provide emergency lighting for Class I, Division 2 hazardous location luminaires
- Small size and separate battery design help provide installation flexibility (Electronics - 6.2” x 2.2” x 1.2”, Battery - 9.0” x 2.2” x 1.2”)
- Meets CEC (California Energy Commission) Title 20 efficiency standards
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2 type fixtures. Suitable for indoor and damp locations and for sealed & gasketed fixtures, including fixtures rated for wet locations.